Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Blog #1: Autobiographical




9/12/12

I have had many obstacles in my life from almost every single direction. At one point I lost my focus on my education and it took me a while to gain it back. Finally gaining it back I have now starting doing my work and I even convince my friends and others to start focusing on their education because it’s a main part of their life. I rather hang out with friends than doing anything else such as going to parties, staying home or sleeping. I write songs whenever I’m in the mood and it’s a very good way for me to relieve stress and it usually puts me in a good mood. Sometimes the songs I write would be the best way for me to express how I am feeling at that time. A lot of people would say that I am good with words; rather it’s about advice, making music or just having the right things to say. Something that almost everyone has mistakenly done was to judge me based on my looks; they would usually say that I’m a bad person or how I look like a player. However, when they get to know me even more all of that changed. A lot of people would say that I’m one of the nicest person they know and I always want to make people happy even if that means that I won’t be happy in the end. A lot of people would also say that I’m one of the funniest person they know and how my jokes never make them feel bad because I don’t talk about people’s flaws or what they did wrong to make them feel bad. I am very creative; especially when it comes to words. I love to try new things but for sports I would rather play the sports I like to play. I’m a big NBA fan and basketball is another way for me to relieve a lot of stress and just to have fun; whether it’s watching it, playing it or even playing the basketball video game. I am competitive but still want to just have fun because I don’t like seeing people in a bad mood. I would try my best to make them in a good mood even if that means I have to say or do the most stupidest things just to make them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment